Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

Andy

So, as a musician and a film studies major my eyes and ears "should" be pretty full of a variety of things, but my mind has been focusing on local happenings lately. In the two months leading up to our CD release, which was Sept. 21st, practically the only thing that reached my ears were rough mixes of my band's album. You can hear some songs from it here or read a review.

But moving right along, I've started working on a new project recording local musician Marie Corbo. That CD should be out in about two months or so. So aside from these projects, I've been making it out for live shows whenever Times New Viking or Psychedelic Horseshit plays. Also, the Sword Heaven record release show last month was exciting. The only recording I've been listening to regularly enough to mention is Neil Young's After the Gold Rush,

which is an old favorite. I've been giving my eyes a rest.

No comments: