Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

Sabrina

There is this new band I like to listen to, but I cant remember their
name; they played at the Wexner recently.
I like a lot of female artists, although I am not limited to those,
Portishead is my favorite, cat power, jucifer, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
peaches, and many others.
A couple of the artists I like are Jenny Seville, Hans Bellmer, Maya Lin
(her new work is amazing); when Dan asked me in class I had a big
brain f*#! and couldn't think. I am currently reading 1984, I have
always heard it is an amazing book and wanted to find out why. I love
science fiction, fantasy, and surealist artists. I don't know a lot of
video artists but I do like a couple of films by Vincent Gallo. Those are
Buffalo 66 and Brown Bunny. The soundtrack to Brown Bunny is
awesome. Number 3 is one of my favourite songs (I don't know the
name of it or the people playing, but its good). Vincent Gallo is also a
very good musician. His music is hard to find though, its out of print.

No comments: